If your business includes international shipping, you have customs regulations to consider. Pacific Shipping Lines helps reduce that stress by making sure all rules and regulations are followed as we move your freight across the border. We are licensed brokers understand tariff schedules and government agencies. We save time and reduce delays by interfacing electronically with Customs and offering remote location filings for any port.
Our Sea Freight Services Include:
- Documentation for custom clearance
- Carting / Receiving Goods
- Examination of Shipments
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing list to make the document for appropriate classification in customs for minimum duty and easy clearance.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing de-stuffing at Ports.